DefinitionsSeller means UniqueLuxe Limited (Quadrant House, 5-6 The Quadrant, Buxton SK17 6AW) and the company’s web site www.uniqueluxe.co.uk.
Customer means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
1. GENERALThese terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as UniqueLuxe Limited, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
2. PRICE2.1 All prices are quoted in British Sterling and are inclusive of VAT (IF APPLICABLE) (as may be prescribed by law from time to time), unless otherwise specified. 2.2 All prices are inclusive of postage and packing, unless otherwise stated.
3. PAYMENT3.1 Payments must be made in British Sterling unless otherwise specified, and by one of the following payment methods
- Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Switch, Maestro and Visa Electron
- Cheques made payable to UniqueLuxe Limited.
- Postal orders made payable to UniqueLuxe Limited.
4. PASSING OF PROPERTYUniqueLuxe Limited shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and has been received
5. PASSING OF RISKThe risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery, as defined in clause 6.3 below.
6. DELIVERY6.1 Delivery dates:
Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only, although it is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 3 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the manufacturer. UniqueLuxe Limited cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the manufacturer, or any other third party.6.2 SHIPPING
UniqueLuxe Limited ships worldwide
Orders will be shipped via Recorded Delivery, Royal Mail Service. Most packages arrive within 5 business days. UniqueLuxe Limited have the right to fluctuate these prices in proportion with their costs for shipping.
6.3 PASSING OF RISK
In the event of an order being lost by a third party, UniqueLuxe Limited bears no risk once it has left their trading premises. Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 14 days of order to UniqueLuxe Limited trading address (see clause 13).
Where the goods are signed for, if a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
In the event of either of the above, UniqueLuxe Limited will forward a claim to Royal Mail on the behalf of the customer. Before this can be processed, UniqueLuxe Limited will issue the customer with a ‘Lost Orders Form’ which must be completed and returned before any claim can be pursued.
This is not a guarantee and UniqueLuxe Limited have the right to refuse any application. Any refund/exchange given is at the discretion of the management of UniqueLuxe Limited. Failure to give accurate information while making a claim may lead to a prosecution from Royal Mail.
7. ACCEPTANCEThe Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 14 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller that the goods are rejected. (This does not however affect the customer's statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, UniqueLuxe Limited shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.
8. RETURNS PROCEDURE8.1 If the goods are to be rejected in the time limit set in clause 7 above, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in clause 8.2, below. UniqueLuxe Limited will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
8.2 The Customer must send all returns within 14 days of receipt to;
www.uniqueluxe.co.uk Returns Dept
5-6 The Quadrant
Buxton SK17 6AW
Any opened or damaged products will not be eligible for a refund/exchange. It is advisable that a certificate of posting is obtained.
8.3 In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund or replacement. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to UniqueLuxe Limited before the refund or replacement can be issued.
8.4 In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction, the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund less postage costs) only. Goods must be returned to UniqueLuxe Limited before the partial refund can be issued.
8.5 In cases where the customer does not sign for the goods on delivery or for whatever reason, they are not accepted by the customer and returned, we will offer either to re-send the package (which will incur the original shipping charges again), or to refund the original payment minus shipping charges.
9. CANCELLATIONS9.1 Cancellations are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and before the order has been despatched. If the order has been despatched prior to the cancellation, the return procedure as defined in clause 8 (8.2 and 8.4) above will apply. If the procedure is not respected, the order will be considered valid and the Customer will remain liable for the full payment.
9.2 Cancellations can be made via UniqueLuxe Limited cancellations email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If the goods have already been despatched, UniqueLuxe Limited cannot refund any monies spent on postage & packaging. (clause 8.2 & 8.4)
Please note, credit card details are not retained. The only information stored is a customer’s transaction history, name, address & e-mail address. These may be used for marketing purposes by UniqueLuxe Limited only. Customers will not be sent ’spam’ e-mail. Should any customer not want their details used for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box at the checkout or request to be removed at email@example.com.
10. LICENCE AGREEMENTThe Customer shall respect all licence agreements delivered by the copyright owners. UniqueLuxe Limited cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party. All trademarks shown on www.uniqueluxe.co.uk belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
11. LAWThese terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with English Law. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.
12. REGISTERED ADDRESSUniqueLuxe Limited,
5-6 The Quadrant
Buxton SK17 6AW